梁朝伟 获香港科技大学人文学荣誉博士演讲

好看影视 港台明星 2024-12-03 16:00 4

摘要:香港科技大学23日举办学位颁授典礼,梁朝伟获人文学荣誉博士。梁朝伟现场致辞时分享成为好演员的秘密。他称,首先在做每一个项目时把自己当作一个初学者,这会让你保持新鲜。其次,在每一个项目中表现得让自己满意,并下定决心下次能做得更好。最后在机会出现时,要尽最大努力去

香港科技大学23日举办学位颁授典礼,梁朝伟获人文学荣誉博士。梁朝伟现场致辞时分享成为好演员的秘密。他称,首先在做每一个项目时把自己当作一个初学者,这会让你保持新鲜。其次,在每一个项目中表现得让自己满意,并下定决心下次能做得更好。最后在机会出现时,要尽最大努力去做。

Pro-Chancellor, Chairman and Members of the Court and Council, esteemed fellow honorary doctorates, distinguished guests, graduates, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for this special honour.

尊敬的校监、理事会主席及成员、尊敬的荣誉博士、各位来宾、毕业生、女士们、先生们,感谢你们给予我这一特殊的荣誉。

It really means a lot to me.

这对我来说真的意义良多。

I really don't know how to start this speech as someone who never went to university.

作为一个从未上过大学的人,我真的不知道该如何开始这篇演讲。

I perhaps haven't had the formal qualifications to do something like this.

我可能没有正式的资格来做这样的事情。

But I really want to share some things I have learned from the School of Life with you today.

但我今天真的很想与大家分享我从生命学院中学到的一些东西。

I've been acting for 42 years.

我出道演戏已经42年了。

And I have become who I am with a bit of method, ambition, discipline, hard work, and of course, a lot of luck to be better each time when the camera rolls.

我通过一些方法、雄心、纪律、努力工作,当然还有很大的运气,每次当镜头转动时都能变得更好,我才成为现在的自己。

I'm going to tell you my little secret to becoming a good actor.

我要告诉你们我成为一个好演员的小秘密。

First, always treat yourself a beginner in your mind in every single project you approach.

首先,在你接触的每个项目中,始终将自己视为心中的初学者。

This will keep you fresh.

这会让你保持新鲜感。

So you won't have an ego and imagine yourself as an experienced actor because that would drag you down.

所以你不会有自我,不会把自己想象成一个有经验的演员,因为那会拖累你。

Second, I am never satisfied with my performance in every single project, but I am always determined to be better next time.

其次, 我从不满足于自己在每个项目中的表现,我总是决心下次做得更好。

This was my approach to work, to progress.

这是我的工作方法、我的进步法则。

However, a true artist also lets his intuition lead when the opportunity presents itself and tries to react unthinkingly.

然而,当机会出现时,真正的艺术家也会让他的直觉引导,试图下意识地做出反应。

You should then do your best to let go and not doing for fame or money or whatever else you can think of.

你应该尽你最大的努力放手,不要为了名声或金钱或其他你能想到的任何事情而做。

Most of all, love what you do, have passion.

最重要的是,热爱你所做的事情,充满激情。

It's not an easy path, but for me, it is very rewarding.

这不是一条容易的路,但对我来说,这是非常有益的。

After studying Eastern philosophy recently, my approach to acting changed, and instead of chasing the idea of becoming better in my technique, I realized you didn't have to, because you can simply accept that you are better.

最近学习了东方哲学后,我对表演的态度发生了变化, 我没有追求提升我的演技,而是意识到你不必这样做, 因为你可以简单地接受更好的你。

So the character and me became one when I started accepting this, and because of my childlike wonder, my craft got better in the end.

所以当我开始接受这一点时, 角色和我合二为一,因为我如孩子般的好奇心,我的演技最终变得更好了。

You might think that what I'm describing now does not apply to scientists, but trust me, it still applies.

你可能认为我现在所描述的并不适用于科学家,但相信我, 它仍然适用。

For me, a good scientist is free of preconceptions and keep his mind open to what is.

对我来说,优秀的科学家应该不受先入之见的影响,保持开放的心态,接受现实。

Wouldn't you all agree?

你们难道不认同吗?

Again, thank you for this honor and for having me here.

再次感谢你们给予我这份荣誉,让我站在这里。

Thank you very much.

谢谢。

来源:英语东

相关推荐